The best boutique townhouse hotel in Cheltenham
Nestled in a leafy corner of Pittville, just a stone's throw from Cheltenham Racecourse, lies No.38 The Park - a beautiful Georgian townhouse and one of the best places for a weekend break in the Cotswolds.
In each one of our beautiful bespoke bedrooms, bold statement prints and mismatched textures are the order of the day. All of our rooms are dog friendly and feature one-off artworks, antiques and artefacts, as well as lots of little luxuries.
- Get cosy this Autumn, join us for long lie ins and slow mornings💙
- Looking for a luxurious spot to spend this Christmas at? Join us at No.38 The Park, now taking bookings, link in bio.🎄
- Bed or bathtub?🛁 . (📸 @charlottesutton86)
- @raffminischnauzer showing us how Saturday mornings should be spent💤 . (📸 @lcjordan1)
- Take the plunge....🛁 Link in bio to book your stay.
- Our beautiful hotel has been shortlisted for So Glos hotel of the year 2021 awards, if you have enjoyed staying with us we would really appreciate a vote. You can do this through the link in our bio.
- We'll be starting Wednesday tucked up watching tv from the end of our emperor sized bed😍
- When the light hits perfectly🌞 Calming corners in our home away from home.
- Buffet breakfast to start your Sunday🥐 Whether you fancy fresh fruit or pastries galore, we've got you covered.
- @thefernfeed showing us how Friday nights should be spent🛁